Thursday, June 23, 2011

The end

Well faithful readers, it's over.
If you followed along, you will have finished reading the entire bible in 9 months as of yesterday.  It has been quite a journey!  I've learned a lot, and I hope you have too.  Although one thing I learned is that it's difficult to get into the meat of the bible when you're trying to race through it at lightning speed to get it done in 9 months.  It was a great experience, but I think a slower pace would be the best way to go.
I hope you'll stick with this blog even now that the reading plan is over, because I still intend to keep on reading my bible, as you should as well.  I've certainly gotten into the habit of regular bible reading!
Stay tuned for more conversations on topics relating to the bible and Christian theology and history.  I'm sure there's a lot more to uncover than what we have discovered over the past nine months.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! Blessings will abound! (Salem House)

    ReplyDelete