Thursday, November 18, 2010

Love and life

Key verses
John 11:25-26 - Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life.  He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."

1 John
Here is a great call to action: Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth (1 John 3:18).  My challenge to you (and myself) is to go out and put this verse into action.  Look around and ask, how can I show love in a tangible way to someone today?  It's interesting how love passes us from death to life.  Believing in Jesus means believing in the love he showed us.  That's love - he died so we would live.  We went from death to life.

We were meant for relationships, and love is at the heart of any relationship.  Let's build on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment