Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Post of the Year

Thanks to everyone who has tracked with me through 2010.  Here is the last post of the year, and I hope you'll come again in 2011.

Matthew
Worry.  The passage in the Sermon on the Mount that addresses worrying is so straightforward and understandable, yet quite difficult (in my view) to put into practice.  I understand and desire to live without worry, but somehow, I let it creep into my life.  This is a great example of when we can use prayer!  Whenever you worry, hopefully you will realize what you're doing, and when you do, bring that issue to God.  Even if it's a "small" thing, mention it to God and lay it at his feet.  And keep doing that as long as the issue comes to mind.  We may worry about a lot of things, but when we let God into the picture, we can start letting go.

No comments:

Post a Comment